Thursday, October 15, 2009

Introductions!

Hello class, welcome to our blog space for this year! We will use this space to share our ideas, writings, and thoughts throughout the year. You will be posting to this blog a few times a week and sharing things with your classmates. We will discuss as the year goes on what you are to put in this space.

For today, I want you all to write a brief introduction of yourselves, what you like to do, and include some original information about yourself (how many siblings, pets, hobbies) anything that makes you unique! To do this, you will need to click on "comment" below this message, be sure to sign into your google account so I know whose posting is whose!

Enjoy!

Ms. McVey

9 comments:

  1. This is Trisha Bingham. I have a mom and a dad and a big brother named Chris. He has a wife named Kim and a baby boy named J.J. I like to color and draw. I also like to be outside and climb trees. I like school sometimes. Except for math. I find that I need help with it sometimes. My favorite subject is science. I like to learn about animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is Anna and i like beagles. I have a beagle, her name is Lady. I like school, especially reading and writing. That's all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a mom, dad, and older brother named Mike. He's about to get married, so I will have a sister as well. I like to read and be outside. My favorite subject is language arts, but I really like all subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Jada Nichols. I have a fish named Victor Alejandro. He is a siamese fighting fish. His colors are blue, orange and black. I also have a sister. Today is my sister's birthday. She lives in Ohio so I can't tell her in person, but Happy Birthday Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Lora Buckel. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My sister has a nephew, Jonas, who is 16 months old. I like to go shopping and run outside. I love to read and cook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm Mia Vitullo. I have one brother and a snake. My favorite subjects are Spanish, math, and history. I really like to watch movies, read books, and travel in my free time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a mom and a dad and two older sisters, Alyssa and Kelly. Alyssa is married and has a one year old. I like to sing and shop. I have a dog named Mya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm Kaitlyn. I have three sisters, one brother, two nieces, and two nephews. I like to watch movies and go shopping.

    ReplyDelete